Sunday, April 8, 2012

SpaRitual Water mini collection: Deep

The next one in the SpaRitual review:


Deep.


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


Now this one I was disappointed with.
The opposite of Hidden Reef;
you can see the shimmer in the bottle,
but it's barely there on the nails.


This one looked good from afar.
Ok, the base grey is pretty awesome,
but I wanted that shimmer that I saw in the bottle!


And interestingly, I had some problems with the application from this one.
Which I was not expecting.
Most times, SpaRituals apply wonderfully.

I'm not sure though if it was because I was doing my nails in an air-conditioned room.
I rarely do that,
and the times that I do,
I sometimes do find that the polishes work differently.



I have a colleague who like this though.
It might just go to her =)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

htis is an awsome shade of grey i really like it

Berry T said...

thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB