Sunday, April 1, 2012

SpaRitual Greenhouse

Another hit-and-run post.
I'm leaving shortly once this one is done.


This is what I chose for my Earth Day mani yesterday.
SpaRitual Greenhouse.


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


Green-gold foil that is sparkly in the sun.


Stained my nails on removal though.
I'm still suffering from green cuticles.


To be honest,
I'm more keen on its counterpart, Earth Matters.


Haven't been able to get my hands on it though.



But this one is already headed for the purge.

3 comments:

Jill said...

This is really pretty! It kind of reminds me of Zoya- Apple. I love greens :)

Berry T said...

Yup! I immediately thought of Zoya Apple too once I put this on! Unfortunately I don't own the Zoya to compare

Jessica said...

love itt

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB