Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Orly Androgynie over Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal


1 coat Orly Androgynie over Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal


I think this has got to be one of my favourite layering combinations.


The brown-gold base of Sequin Scandal just brings out the glitters in Androgynie


I have to try Androgynie over other similar ones like China Glaze Midtown Magic or L'Oreal Owl's Night.



Next 2 are picutres taken indoors.



This last picture was taken under the florescent lights inside the lift at my apartment.


I just couldn't resist.
In fact I couldn't stop staring at those nails inside the lift!

2 comments:

heavy hedonist said...

They do look great. It's amazing to me how good sally Hansen is, and yet Opi gets all the love--???

Peace, Mari

(wearing Wet-n-Wild's Wild Shine in Black Creme, a killer one-coat-does-the-trick black with super glossy shine)

Berry T said...

LoL!! I completely get what you mean! I feel the same for some other brands that are good as well!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB