Saturday, April 28, 2012

Essie Mademoiselle

I'm back from Taiwan!
Had a blast of a time there with my friends.
The sightseeing, shopping and eating was just too awesome!
I'm definitely going back again next year!

Back to nail blogging business though.
The day I returned to work,
I had to attend a Court session.
Hence I opted for Essie Mademoiselle.

3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC

I like this one.
Clean and simple.
Quiet elegance.

Provided if you can ignore the staining that is visible.

But after the strong colours recently,
I find this a refreshing change.

Another thing:
I need to apologise to those who were waiting for the purge post this morning.
I'm a klutz.
I got the dates mixed up!
Very sorry about that!

But rest assured I'll get the purge post up tomorrow at 9 am.

Well, provided I get past blogger.
I see that they've changed the formatting and all in the time that I was away!
Dang it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB