Wednesday, April 18, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games: Stone Cold

I'm leaving for Taiwan in a few hours,
so this will be another quick post
since I need to pack.

No worries,
I'm also going to schedule some posts during the week that I will be away


Next one in the China Glaze Hunger Games collection:
Stone Cold


1 coat wonder =)


And I did a subtle accent nail by adding Color Club QDTC to the one on my ring finger.


Since this one is a matte polish,
it dries pretty quickly.


Good for those days when you don't have a lot of time for a mani,
but desperately want a fresh one.


Warning though:
Stone Cold chipped on me pretty quick too.
Did this at night,
and chipped within the first hour of work the next morning.


Pretty one though,
so I'm not going to mind that as much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB