Wednesday, April 4, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games: Fast Track


The China Glaze Hunger Games collection:
Fast Track


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


This was the third polish in the collection that I was drawn to,
but the first to be tried on because of a formal meeting that I had to attend.


Nude with gold flecks and tiny copper glitters


Would have been amazing awesome,
if it didn't give me lobster red hands.


As it now stands,
I'm not sure if I'm keeping or purging this.


Love the colour but wished it would look a hell lot better with my skintone.


2 comments:

royalmilktea said...

Oh I think it looks beautiful on you! IMO it looks better on warmer skin tones. I picked up this color as well but have yet to try it ^.^

Berry T said...

Haha! I swear my pictures look a lot better than it does in real life. But I have to admit, it really is a gorgeous one! I think it would be a stunner with the right skintone!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB