Sunday, April 29, 2012

April's Purge

Rules of the purge:

Locals and internationals are all welcomed.
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD!

Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.

Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in.
Please remember to leave your email so that I am able to get in touch with you.

Need cash and need to de-stash as well.
I'm open to swap offers too
and it doesn't have to be a 1-for-1 swap.

Pls do list down the polishes you wanna swap with,
and I do have the right to reject,
so don't be offended.

Or to make it easier for some,
these are currently the polishes that I am looking for:
1) Lippmann Ray of Light
2) Models Own Indian Ocean
3) Picture Polish Peacock
4) Zoya Kimber
5) Zoya Zuza
6) OPI Barre my Soul
7) OPI Don't Touch my Tutu!
8) OPI You Callin' Me a Lyre?
9) Nfu-OH Aqua Base (I'm willing to pay for this!)

So here are the polishes up for grabs:
OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! - $5 *pending*
OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes - $5


Tony Moly #ND03 - $4
China Glaze French Bliss in Ooh La La Peach Pearl - $3

Essie Size Matters - $4 *pending*
Essie Monkey Business - $4

Sally Hansen Royal Romance - $1
Ottie #25 - $1.50

Maybelline Express Finish #900 Go Go Green - $2
SpaRitual Greenhouse - $8


Essie Navigate Her - $4 *sold*
Milani Key Lime Shine - $2


China Glaze Stone Cold - $4 *sold*
P2 Crackling Topcoat in Black Explosion - $2


Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in #05 Distressed Denim
Etude House Blue Crackle Polish - $4


SpaRitual Water Collection mini set - $4 *pending*
Sephora Collection #57 - $1

Ok, that's it for April's Purge.
Happy shopping folks!

5 comments:

lilacsrip said...

Hi,
I'm interested in Essie Navigate Her and China Glaze Stone Cold. How much will they be in SGD?
sum2erflake@hotmail.com

Berry T said...

Email sent!

Anne said...

Hi,
I'm interested in opi pedal faster suzi n the sparitual mini set
May I know how much in total with local unregistered singpost?

Thanks!
Anne

Anne said...

Oops here's my email add:-
annes_yc@hotmail.com

Anne :)

Berry T said...

email sent Anne!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB