Monday, March 19, 2012

OPI Holland: I don't Give a Rotterdam!


Next up from the OPI Holland collection:
I don't Give a Rotterdamn!


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


This was one of the 2 that I was looking forward to
when the first promo pictures of the collection appeared.


I mean it isn't everyday that OPI releases not 1 but 2 blues in a single collection.


Perhaps because I had too high an expectation,
but I was actually kinda meh about this once it was on the nails.


Although I did get compliments on it from my trainer at a course.
Apparently it immediately caught her eye when I walked into class.


I didn't like the formula of this one though.
It really needed all of the 3 coats,
and I was even considering a 4th.


I would really recommend waiting in-between coats for this one.
I keep getting bald spots,
and even when I waited quite a bit,
I still had problems when I was finally doing the TC.


Last 2 pictures are taken indoors.


I'll have to see how the other blue in this collection compares
before I decide if I should keep or purge this one.
Or maybe I should try the Zoya dupe...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i have this i love it

Berry T said...

I'm glad you do ;)
How does the other Holland blue do for you?

Tiffany - muffkins said...

I think this was my favorite of the Holland blues. Here's a link to an ombre I did with both of them, Zoya Skylar, and two Butter Londons. I would not call any of them dupes.

http://makeupalley.com/m_138696829

Berry T said...

Drats! And I was thinking I could give the Zoya a miss! Argh!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB