Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OPI Holland: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

Another OPI Holland for you guys today:
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes.

My bottle pictures all turned out terrible,
so there's no bottle pic for this post.


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


I wasn't totally convinced about getting this one,
but online swatches all looked pretty good.


But I can't decide if I like it on me.
Sometimes, it looks like a boring granny colour,
other times, the gorgeous shimmer shows up and transforms it into some sexy number.


And I think it gives me lobster hands.

Last one is the indoor pic.


What do you guys think?
Yay? or Nay?

7 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm still on the fence about this one. I love it on others, but when I wore it all I could see was the granny color and not the pretty shimmers. It looks great on you though, and the shimmers definitely shine through in your pics! I think I'm going to have to give it another go before I decide whether or not I keep it =)

Berry T said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I think this is one polish that looks better in photos than in real life. I kept seeing the granny colour too!

nathalie said...

Come on OPI! Gouda is BRIGHT orange, no granny salmon. :P (well the one we have there at least). See, I love the shimmer but I'm sure it's not that obvious in reality. Weird in-between color... It's too pink, too orange, too red, too coral, too brown, too bright, too dull, too dark, too light, all this at the same time. Maybe with a sparkly top coat would it look more nervous and interesting?

Inky Whiskers said...

It's ok, but my Grammy would have liked way more than I do.

Berry T said...

nathalie,
You're right! My good friend would say that it doesn't make sense, but I completely get what you say about it being weird and too-everything! I don't know about the sparkly top coat though. This particular polish just perplexes me and I don't even know if I wanna give it another go!

Inky Whiskers,
LOL!

Jessica said...

great color

Berry T said...

Thanks Jessica

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB