Saturday, March 3, 2012

OPI Holland: Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI

My bottle pictures of this one turned out terrible,
so there's none to be had


OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI
3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


This one was actually ok in 2 coats.
The 3rd coat was to refresh the mani for pictures
as we had a couple of rainy days here,
so no sun for pictures.


When pictures of the OPI Holland collection first came up,
I was the most excited about the 2 blue shimmers.


However, once I got hold of the bottles,
this was the one that I really gravitated towards.


The kind of dusty purple base that I adore
with gorgeous copper shimmer.


Absolutely stunning.


I loved this so much,
I had it on as a pedi for 2 weeks consecutively.


And my friends were wondering why I kept peeking and wriggling those toes ;P

1 comment:

  1. I had committed my order early to this collection. Then the Zoya collection came out with all the 'stuff' about the dupes with Holland. I did not buy any of the Zoya knowing I had the Holland coming. While Tru has tons more gold shimmer that shows up over the OPI, I just blend in a little micro gold shimmer into the top wet coat on my OPI and I am happy - they are far too a like to own both in my book.

    ReplyDelete