Friday, March 16, 2012

OPI Elle's Pearls by OPI over Peripera #P032 Jade Blue

Sorry again for the lack of posts.
It's a combination of no sun and/or no time this round.

In fact,
I had on the same mani for 3 days in a row.
All because I had no time to change it!
And I couldn't even get a shot of the mani
since the past few days were just rainy.


So in the interest of saving time
and sanity
(as I was almost going mad having the same polish for 3 days!),
I decided to layer something over the the original Peripera #P032 Jade Blue I had on.

Ended up picking OPI Elle's Pearls by OPI to layer
as it was the most convenient to reach then.


I really liked the end result though =)


1 coat OPI Elle's Pearls by OPI + 2 coats Peripera #P032 Jade Blue
and 1 coat Color Club QDTC


If there was a strand of blue pearl necklaces that if of this shade,
I think I'll grab it up!


Better yet if those were pearl earrings!
I'll love a pretty pair of blue pearl earrings!


I was initially going to purge the OPI,
but I'm re-considering now.


I really love this mani!

I should try the OPI over other colours before making a decision...


All right.
I better get down to finishing the purge post for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Oooh I really love this layering combo!

Berry T said...

It's really is pretty right!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB