Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Nail Goodies Part 1

Ok, part of this post is actually haul from February,
just that I didn't manage to get the pictures.

Like this China Glaze Prismatic collection.
I already got 4 of them last month.
Only decided to get the last 2 the past weekend as there was a promo going on.


Polarized and Ray-Diant.
The two that I bought last weekend to complete the set.


Optical Illusion and Liquid Crystal


Prism and Full Spectrum

What I was really eagerly waiting for though,
was the China Glaze Hunger Games collection.

Actually I wasn't too interested in the collection,
except for maybe a couple of polishes.
However, I got the books and was a goner.
I finished reading all 3 books in 3 days!


Stone Cold and Smoke and Ashes


Electrify and Riveting


Fast Track and Agro


Luxe and Lush.

I have to echo what you guys have probably read in some other blogs or forums,
I really prefer the original names for this collection.
It made a lot more sense than the current ones really.
Oh well. Just too bad.

Anyway, back to the haul,
I also got a free mini Seche Vite QDTC.
Then I got the IBD Brush on glue to try since I'm out of nail art glue anyway.


A couple of nail wheels.
I had the idea of doing some nail art tutorials using these nail wheels.
Also, there have been times when I would have nail art ideas,
but nowhere to put them into reality.
Hence, I thought these nail wheels might come in useful this way too.

A sad piece of news though.
The amazing Korean brand Elianto that gave us Racing Green,
has since pulled out of Singapore.

Which means the nearest Elianto outlet to me now is in the neighbouring country, Malaysia!
Argh!!
Now I want all the Eliantos!!

The good thing is,
I happen to have a good friend who would occasionally cross over to Malaysia.
The last time she did,
I asked her to bring me back some:


Shimmer Violet and Mahogany


Alice Blue and Lilac.

I actually already have Lilac.
But because I had already promised someone a swap before the Elianto pulled out,
I thought I'll get a new one for the swap,
and still hang on to my old bottle.


Egg Shell and Holo Pink.

Holo Pink is an absolute misnomer.
No way this bottle is holo.
You probably can't tell from the picture,
but this one's a duochrome.
No Holo.
I wish companies would get all that straight.
Holo =/= Duochrome.
NO Same!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

nice colors

Berry T said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB