Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From the Purge Bin: OPI Designer Series: Jewel


Another one from the purge bin:
OPI DS Jewel


4 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


This one is a really old bottle.
I think I got this when it first came out.


But I only wore it once or twice in the years that I have this.


So I kinda thought I might as well give it up to someone else
who would show it more love =)


This polish is sheer,
but definitely buildable.
Probably good as a layering polish as well.


The sparkly duochrome effect is also quite pronounced.


Probably the only thing I'm not that pleased about is the runny formula.
Ok, but its not that terrible that it's not workable.


Last 2 are taken indoors


2 comments:

beachgal said...

This one also let me down out of the DS series color wise. But I am sure they needed to pull in a shade in this range as it had not been done. I think a lot of ladies would like this work neutral shade.

Berry T said...

heh. I like this, but for a DS, I would have preferred it to be one of their old holos.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB