Sunday, March 11, 2012

Essie Bring on the Bling collection: Size Matters

Well, I finally removed my week-old mani last night.
Thank God!


Another one from the Bring on the Bling collection last year:
Essie Size Matters
Got this one for the name actually.

Remind me never to do that again.
Not when I have a gazillion similar berry reds sitting around in the stash.


2 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


And I realise from the pictures,
that the injury doesn't look that bad at all!
Straight on,
it just looks like I accidentally clipped my nails the wrong way down!


And I can even hide the injury at certain angles!


And there I was,
worried that the swatches would turn out grisly and gross!
Phew!


As for the polish,
to be honest,
I can't really think of what to say about it.


Everything is either ok or meh.
Application - ok.
Coverage - ok.
Colour - meh.
Dupes in stash - Oh Hell, Yeah.
Purge? - ok.

See what I mean?


Last picture is taken indoors.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

goregeous red

Berry T said...

Thank you Jessica! I'm purging it though :p

beachgal said...

I picked this one up about 10 times and put it back. Now seeing it fresh after a long enough time makes me still wish I had brought it home with me. Maybe I can still pick it up cheaper on eBay. It does not have that brown in it I thought it did. It's a dusty red and intrigues me!

Berry T said...

heh. I hope when you do get Size Matters, you'll like it better than I did!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB