Sunday, March 4, 2012

Easter Eggs Anyone?

Right. I know it's probably too early for Easter,
but this set of nails really reminded me of Easter eggs!


This was what I started out with.
Alternated 2 of the Etude House matte polishes:
Berry Bubble and Snow Icing.

I first came across this mani on NB again.
Since I had the polishes and I liked what I saw on NB,
I thought I might as well give it a try.

However, within 2 hours,
I decided that I didn't really like it on me,
and decided to do something else to it.

Apologies, I took the pictures at night under florescent lights,
when I decided this mani was no more.
Hence the weird lighting.


Added 2 coats of Lynnderella Nosegay,
then 1 coat of Glitter Tamer,
and 1 coat of Color Club QDTC


And this is what I ended up with.


Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this looks like Easter eggs!




Now this mani,
I absolutely adore.

4 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

This so looks like easter eggs! They have gumballs in the shape of small easter eggs, and this so reminds me of it. I can't wait for easter so I can pick some up lol

Pauline - omgnoodles said...

I'm so ready to do eastery nails! I love pastel colors! Your mani came out great! & I totally agree ^ they do look like those gumballs!

Berry T said...

Yeah! I knew I won't be the only one to think so!

beachgal said...

Nosegay is perfect to bring a basic Easter egg skittle into modern days!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB