Monday, March 26, 2012

Cult Nails Toxic Seawead


Cult Nails Toxic Seawead


This is 2 coats over 3 coats of Essie Navigate Her.
Then 1 coat Color Club QDTC


I couldn't get any pictures of the Essie as it had been raining the few days I had it on.
But when the Cult Nails arrived,
I couldn't help but layer Toxic Seawead over it.


When Toxic Seawead was first put on pre-order on the Cult Nails website,
I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted it or not.
Procrastinated enough,
and it went out of stock.


I was fortunate enough to chance upon it again.
To be honest,
I still wasn't sure if I would like it,
but I went ahead and bought it still.
Kinda figured that if I didn't like it,
I could purge it.
Besides it is now hard to find a BN bottle of Toxic Seawead.


Last 2 pictures were taken inside a taxi.



And you know what guys.
I still can't decide if I like it or not!

8 comments:

peripatetic33 said...

i think it's a keeper :)

Miranda said...

I love it!!! I wish I could get my hands on it, but Cult Nails charges an insane amount for shipping 1 polish to Europe.

If you decide not to keep it, please think of me :D

Jessica said...

great color

ChaosButterfly said...

Is it really hard to find now?
I think it's pretty though...I skipped it as well, and don't think I will ever buy it, but it's a fine polish. Looks good on you too. ^_^

Berry T said...

peripatetic33, Miranda, Jessica,
LOL! Ok then. I guess I'll hang onto it for now =)

ChaosButterfly,
I thought it was discontinued or something like that. I read something about an ingredient being not available anymore. Hence I thought it got hard to find now...

ChaosButterfly said...

Oh, I don't know if it is or isn't LOL. Probably it is, if they're having ingredient trouble.
I was just asking ahaha.

Berry T said...

LoL! No worries! I've been so busy I haven't caught up with what's happening in the nail polish community for a while. I thought I missed something!

Murano Glass said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Wow! Beautiful blog and I really enjoyed on your blog Because of i love nail art nice sharing here.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB