Monday, February 27, 2012

Peripera #PP109 Mod Wine


On the US Peripera website,
this one is named as #PP109 Mod Wine.


I was actually more interested in getting the kitty-shaped polishes.
But came across these as well,
and decided to get 2 since I liked the bottle stem as well.


Love how the top of the stem is etched with a rose,
as well as the roses and vines around.


2 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


I'm glad I got this too.
I love the colour.


This is the third time I'm wearing this already!


I know you probably think the colour doesn't look very unique.


I've not looked yet,
for all I know, there may be dupes in my stash as well.


But I just love how this one looks on me,
and the butter smooth application.


Plus it's rose scented!
I think I forgot to mention the last time I posted Metallic Green
(I must have been too blown away by the colour)
but the Periperas are rose scented!



Ok. Dupish maybe.
But how many are rose scented?!
A keeper for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB