Monday, February 20, 2012

Peripera #P027 Metallic Green

The cutest bottle design I've ever seen:


Check out that little kitty =)


Closeup of the polish that is
Peripera #P027 Metallic Green

I took pictures in various lighting conditions.
First up are the ones in bright sun:


2 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


So awesome, it is the first polish to shoot itself into my Top 10 for 2012.


I'm telling you guys this polish is hazardous.
I keep looking and staring.
Basically just getting distracted by it.


This is the first Peripera polish I tried.
And I have to say, the formula was great.


Only issue I forsee for some is the huge mop the brush is.
If you've got tiny nails,
that's going to be a problem for sure.


I've heard this one is comparable to the Missha HGR01.
I don't have the Missha one,
but Google images seem to point that way.


The next 3 pictures are taken when the sky was overcast:


And we all know how lovely duochromes look in such conditions.



Last 2 are taken indoors.



I've got Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp over it now.
Awesome.
Unfortunately it's been rainy,
so I haven't been able to get pictures.

If the sun comes out later good.
Otherwise I'll just have to re-do this combo next time to show you guys =)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

ZOMG GORGEOUS! I <3 this!

Berry T said...

LoL! The exact same thing I said when I first put this on!!

royalmilktea said...

This one is amazing!! Now I want to try my similar Golden Rose Metallic (LOVE all of these metallic duochromes)!

Berry T said...

You got your Golden Rose metallics! I'm so happy for you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB