Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp

Guess what!
There was sun after all.
A brief moment of it before it rained again,
but enough that I managed to get shots of this lovely mani.


Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp


And here it is,
1 coat of She Lived in a Swamp over the pervious Peripera Metallic Green mani,
+ 1 coat Glitter Tamer + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


Please do ignore the cuticles in these pictures.
I took these immediately after my pole dance class.
And that usually means tons of grip powder
that's extremely drying on the hands.


I think the Metallic Green base brought out the gold glitters in the Lynnderella,
but the overall effect was really mesmerizing.


This one got me started on thinking about layering my other Lynnderellas over duochromes.
I really love this mani.


And while picking out OPI Hollands from a stand,
I had a stranger stop and ask which OPI this was!
She was so disappointed when I had to explain that it wasn't an OPI,
and it wasn't available in Singapore.





2 comments:

  1. It looks a lot better in real life! I'm really looking at pairing the other Lynnderellas with duochromes now!

    ReplyDelete