Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hung Up over V-Day mani...

Heh. I know V-day is long over.
But well, I still have ideas surrounding the theme...

So here's the next nail art idea that popped into my head:


Polishes used are:
1) OPI Bubble Bath as base
2) China Glaze Blonde Bombshell for glitter tips
3) Red, Pink and Black acrylic paint for the hearts and branches


I was trying to do hearts hanging off branches,
but I just ain't good at drawing.

I can do the more abstract stuff.
But drawing? Na-dah.


It sure as hell looked a lot better in the head than on those nails.

10 comments:

  1. lol I hate when that happens.
    I think it came out pretty cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute, they def look like Hearts hanging off branches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute :)

    I tagged you for the 11 Questions Tag! Check out my post here: http://needmorenails.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html.

    cheers :)

    xoxo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cathy,
    You're the 2nd person to tag me for it :)
    I'll get to it soon k!

    ReplyDelete