Thursday, February 16, 2012

From the Purge Bin: OPI Brisbane Bronze

Another series that I am starting.
I kinda figured that since I can have a Blast from the Past series,
I can also have a From the Purge Bin series.

Pretty simple actually.
I'm just going to put all the ones that I pulled out to purge into a basket,
and start swatching and purging them.
In this way,
I'm pretty sure I'll make some space for the incoming ones.


OPI Brisbane Bronze.
I think I got this in a swap.
Can't really remember.


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC






Definitely not my cup of tea.

4 comments:

EVERYTHINGSDIAMOND said...

hmm I like that one.. LOL!

Berry T said...

LoL! You want?

Nicole said...

I just bought it I think:/

Berry T said...

Maybe you will like it better than I do

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB