Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feburary Nail Goodies Part 1

So much for low-buy again.
Somehow, when you decide to go on a low-buy,
discounts, promotions and all that sort of nonsense would take place.

Anyway, here's part 1 of what came in:

From a swap:


The Wet n Wilds that I have been lusting over:
Believe Me It's Real,
Cost is No Issue,
and It's All in the Cut


Extras that included a mini bottle of China Glaze Matte Magic,
Art Deco silver glitter nail art striper


and the cutest nail tattoos I have ever seen!
I need to think of some nail art to work these!
LOVE!

Then at a shopping mall one day,
I chanced upon a fair where there were having polishes on clearance!
So I grabbed all these:


China Glaze Moulin Rouge and Candie.
I got these thinking of V-day.
Kinda thought I would use them for a V-day appropriate nail art


China Glaze Cloud Nine and Lemon Fizz

I have Orly Lemonade but I've been wanting to try Lemon Fizz to see which one is better.


OPI Bubble Bath and I Eat Mainely Lobster

LoL. I realise I got quite a bit of pinks this round.
I think it's because I've been glittered-out,
plus I've been wearing mostly darks for quite a bit.
Hence I needed something different.


OPI Roadhouse Blues and Metallic 4 Life.

Roadhouse Blues was a NB fave.
You can hardly go wrong with a NB fave.
And Metallic 4 Life was the only one in the Nicki Manaj collection that I was interested in.

I worked out the sums,
all these China Glaze and OPI worked out to be about $7 a bottle.
And trust me when I say that's the cheapest I've ever paid
(not counting blog sales/purges)


LA Girl Glitter Addict in Celebrate.

And I finally made my way down to the Essence stand at Taka Watsons.
So I got:
Essence Ballerina Backstage in Grand Plie in Black


Essence Color and Go in High Spirits and Rich & Pretty


In Style and Hard to Resist


And while at Watsons,
I saw that they had a display of Nails Inc Magnetic polish.
It was pretty expensive though.
$21.90 a bottle.
Those of you who are interested though should pop down to get them.

7 comments:

Exah said...

Ooh nice! I'm REALLY loving ChG Moulin Rouge and Candie! Beautiful :D

Berry T said...

Already have some sort of nail art idea going on in my head using Moulin Rouge and Candie! Hopefully it'll work out and I can show you guys! :)

MsNeverEarly said...

Oooh! how much are the Essence polishes? Can they only be found at Taka Watsons?

Berry T said...

Hey there! The Color & Go are at $2.90 while I got the Ballerina Backstage at $3.90. Awesome prices really! And so far I've only seen them at the Taka Watsons. Would be really great if they can be found elsewhere!

Nur Khairunnisa said...

Lolol I have those exact 3 wet n wild coloricons! Wish I had the rest too... and wow, they have Nails Inc now at Watson's! Or did they just carry the magnetic range? Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to see part 2 too!

Pauline - omgnoodles said...

I want those Pochacco stickers! So cuute!!! & I love Matte Magic!

Berry T said...

Nur Khairunnisa,
I only saw the Nails Inc magnetics. Didn't see any others.

Pauline - omgnoodles,
My sentiments exactly! They are so cute, I feel like I need to incorporate them into a proper nail art!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB