Friday, February 17, 2012

February Nail Goodies Part 2: TransDesign Haul

This is the first time I placed an order with Transdesign.
In the past, after doing the Maths,
it always seemed to me that placing any order with TD isn't cost effective for me.

However, recently, there were some price revisions
and I hauled big time.


First, I got 2 of the China Glaze Magnetix:
Pull Me Close and Cling On.

One of the reasons why I hauled,
Essies were at USD$4!
So I got:


Essie Go Overboard collection:
Armed & Ready,
Go Overboard,
and Play Date


Size Matters (I wanted this one more for the name actually!),
Navigate Her,
and Smokin' Hot


Power Clutch and Marshmallow


And since Misa is HTF here in Sg,
I also got 2 from the Surreal Escape collection:
Phazers on Stunning and Shields Up


Barielle was at USD$3.80!
So I also got:
Falling Star (major lemming fulfilled),
Polished Princess,
and Budda-Ful.

I actually ordered Elle's Spell,
that was the other major lemming I had.
But TD emailed me back to say that it was OOS,
so I replaced it with Polished Princess.
Kinda thinking that I may regret getting this one.


Orly Royal Velvet
and China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon).
Finally! The purple version!


OPI DS Top Coat.
I was told that this one is meant for holos.
Accidentally ordered 2 though
when all I wanted to was to try it out first.

Darn. It better be good.

5 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

wow this is a fantastic haul! i love a lot of the polishes you picked out! :D

MsNeverEarly said...

Wow! was shipping expensive?

Jill said...

Good haul! I really want to try Barielle! Falling Star looks gorgeous!

I tagged you for 11 questions:
http://thenailpolishrehabcandidate.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

Kayleigh said...

Oh my...I should forbid myself to read your amazing haul posts XD

Berry T said...

The Sneakerette,
I hope to post swatches soon!

MsNeverEarly,
Shipping was about $20 for 9 polishes. Not the best, but given the price reductions for the Essies and Barielle, I still save a bit. Which is why I only got 1 each of OPI, Orly, etc. Those would have jacked up the overall cost of the haul.

Jill,
Thanks for the tag! I'll get to it soon =)

Kayleigh,
erm.... I still have a couple more hauls coming... =P

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB