Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Etude House Petite Darling Nails Matte: #4 Cookie and Cream Grey


Etude House Petite Darling Nails Matte collection:
#4 Cookie and Cream Grey


2 coats, no TC


Chipped in less than 24 hours on me.
Which I kinda expected since matte polishes don't usually wear well on me,
at least not without TC
(which would then defeat the purpose of a matte polish)


To be honest,
I think I must have been in one of my "mad" polish phase then.


I'm not into matte polish,
and if I really wanted something matte,
I can just grab my Nubar V-for Men Matte TC.
Voila! I can matte anything I want.


Even though I think this grey one applies quite nicely,
and looks pretty decent,
I'm not particularly enamoured with it.


The 2 pictures above are indoor shots,
while the last one below is taken while in the taxi.


Oh well.
Another one for the purge bin.

2 comments:

Cel said...

That's an interesting colour.

Berry T said...

Cel,
Actually most of the Etude House mattes are pretty :)
It's just that I'm not really into matte polish. I have no idea why I even got so many of them!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB