Sunday, February 19, 2012

China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) - The Purple Version

I haven't been answering comments or emails since Friday.
My apologies.
I was trying to finish a particular Chinese TV drama series.
Finally done with the final chapter last night at almost 2 am.
Bawled my eyes out though since 7 pm!

But definitely done and back to blogging =)


China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon).
This one is the purple version.


3 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


I posted the berry version here a while back.
Got me upset enough that I needed to get the purple version.


And the minute it got here in the TD haul,
I just had to put it on.
The 2 versions thing really got to me. Heh.



hmmm... But now I can't decide if I should keep both,
or just the purple one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB