Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BFTP: China Glaze French Bliss: Ooh La La Peach Pearl

Another Blast from the Past post,
but a quickie one.
To be honest,
I don't have much to say about this polish:

China Glaze French Bliss collection:
Ooh La La Peach Pearl

2 coats + 1 coat Color Club QDTC

I didn't like this at all.

And I couldn't even bring myself to even attempt a french mani,
funky or not.

Just another one going into the purge.


Kayleigh said...

This polish didn't really live up to the expectations that came from the exciting name. But it is a neat and work-friendly colour.

Berry T said...

LoL @ neat and work-friendly! I was thinking of adjectives more along the lines of "boring"!

Murano Glass said...

What a pretty nail color and so natural light superb nail color so i think that i will doing my nail because of i am really very inspiration your blog so thanks for nice about it.

Post a Comment


©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB