Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Belated Happy V-day!

V-day mani I sported since Sunday
since I didn't have the time to change it.


Polishes used were the 2 China Glaze glitters that I showed you guys earlier in the haul post:
Moulin Rouge and Candie.


The accent heart nail art was out-lined using silver glitter striper
and filled in with loose glitters.
The rest of the nails are konad stamping.


Didn't really fancy the nail art actually.
It looked a lot better in my head
than on my nails.


By the way,
the sky was overcast when I took these pictures.
So they aren't the greatest.



Last one is the only pic I attempted to capture using camera flash

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Super lovely! Love the CG glitters and the accent nail!!!

Berry T said...

Thank you Kayleigh! ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB