Friday, February 10, 2012

Addiction Aurora Collection: #13 Fall in Love

My first official Valentine's Day mani


Addiction is a pretty well-known Japanese make-up brand.
This polish here is from their Fall/Winter 2011 Aurora Collection.
Aptly named Fall in Love


3 coats here + 1 coat Color Club QDTC


Although the polish looks pink in the bottle,
on me, it pulls ivory-ish pink most of the time.
In fact, it sometimes looks almost white.


But what I really love is the tiny silver and pink glitters in the polish
that gives it a lovely sparkle.


The polish is sheer enough
that you probably can use it as a sparkle layering coat on another polish,


I love how it is also build-able.
You probably can get a decent enough coverage by the 3rd or 4th coat
(depending on how thick the coats are)


Plus I love how this one applies so smoothly.
Now I can't wait to try the remaining 2 in this collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB