Monday, January 23, 2012

Spring Blossoms for CNY 2012

To all my readers who celebrate the Lunar New Year:


Wishing you health and happiness in the Year of the Dragon!

I did a set of nail art that is inspired by the spring blossoms in the picutre above.


Items used are:
Estessimo TINS #603 Mom's Kilim,
OPI Vodka & Caviar,
China Glaze Lemon Fizz,
Black acrylic paint.


And here's my spring blossoms to usher in the Year of the Dragon =)


erm... I rotated the pictures upside down.
It's how I intended the flowers to look,
but I couldn't twist my hand around for the pictures.
Not unless I was Ms Rubber-Hands...


I found it strange though to look at pictures upside down.
I kept turning my head around when adding those watermarks...


Ok here's one that has the normal orientation.


The next 2 are taken in the lift.



And the last one was shot last night using my Iphone.


Have a great CNY everyone!

5 comments:

royalmilktea said...

Wow I love this mani, you did an amazing job! Happy Chinese New Years! Did you have a nice dinner? I just got your email and am excited to get back to you, but right now I must be getting to sleep. Talk to you later. :) -Rachel

Berry T said...

Thank you Rachel! And sweet dreams dearie! :)

Sarah at Starlight Radiance said...

Lovely blossoms!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Yay happy flowers. Great job! :)

Berry T said...

Sarah at Starlight Radiance, rmcandlelight,
Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB