Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sephora Collection No 57

Ok, I need some help with the name of this one here.


Sephora Collection No. 57


I know these have names.
So I checked on the Sephora site and it says
L57 - My First Lip Kiss
(pinkish red with pink glitter)


2 coats + 1 coat TC (combined SV with OPI Rapidry)


And while my camera isn't picking up the colour accurately,
which should be a tad more purplish and a tone darker,


I'm pretty sure camera and I can tell that
this ain't any pinkish red with pink glitter


And it looks nothing like the colour drop on the website.
Yeah. Yeah.
I know. A lot of sites have colour drops that look nothing like the polish IRL
But this one is way way off.


Google isn't helping much either.

So can someone enlighten me?
What is the actual name of this polish?
Or am I looking at the wrong stuff in the wrong place?

3 comments:

nirfreak03 said...

maybe it was an older one they discontinued and reused the polish number? don't see anything quite like it on their website

Berry T said...

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. However I couldn't find any other information via google either.

Murano Glass said...

What a nice sephora collection No. 57 and i also However I couldn't find any other information via google either.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB