Monday, January 2, 2012

Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal vs L'Oreal Owl's Night

I wasn't really in the mood for a proper mani,
so I decided to do a comparison instead.
Particularly since I have been very curious about these 2 ever since they landed in my hands.


Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal vs L'Oreal Owl's Night


The first one was taken outdoors in the sun,
and the second one indoors.
But somehow the pictures look like the order should be reversed.


Pinky + Middle = Sequin Scandal
Ring + Index = Owl's Night


2 coats + 1 coat SV for each.


I took plenty of pictures.


As you can tell,
while the 2 polishes are not exact dupes,
they're a little similar.


Or more like Owl's Night is the amp-ed up version of Sequin Scandal.


Owl's Night has more of the gold flecks,
and as such is definitely sparklier.
Otherwise, the base is pretty much the same.


Although I lusted after both for quite a while before I got them,
I think I will purge one of them eventually.



2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

First of all: Happy New Year! May you and your loved ones have a healthy and happy 2012!!! Back to the nails, both look great, nice comparison...it helped me narrow down the huge wishlist =P

Berry T said...

Happy 2012 Kayleigh! And I'm glad to have helped! ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB