Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orly Holiday Soiree: Androgynie


The second (and last) bottle I got from Orly's Christmas offering:
Androgynie


1 coat of OPI Black Onyx (underwear) + 2 coats Androgynie + 1 coat SV


When I first saw promo pictures of Androgynie,
I was sold and really wanted to get my hands on it.


But I got worried when I started reading that Androgynie wasn't as good as it seemed in the bottle.
Until people started posting about tips to get it to look good.


1) Turn your bottle of Androgynie upside down the day/night before you want to paint using it.


2) Put on a dark underwear so that you don't have to use so many coats.
Then the glitter won't sink in and disappear.


I used 2 coats of Androgynie in this.
But I'm going to see how a single coat would look over a proper dark base.
1 coat of Black Onyx wasn't opaque enough.


And I'm also thinking that it may look good over polishes like China Glaze Midtown Magic, Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal.
Definitely trying that out.

3 comments:

Astrella said...

I never knew you could do that to Androgynie. Now I want to buy it :P. Lol, you're such an enabler

Jill said...

I love this! It's one of my new favorites!

Berry T said...

LoL! Glad to have enabled Astrella!

Jill,
You're one of the few who I see declaring love and Androgynie as a fave!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB