Monday, January 16, 2012

More Nail Mail of the Awesome Sort...

I'm going on a low buy for now.
The nail mails that have come in have been awesome.
And many.
To the extent that the stash in the office now looks like this:


The drawer's filled to the max.
It now squeaks when I pull it open!
And I just can't dump anymore in,
I won't be able to close it otherwise.


And this is the result of having received 3 awesome parcels...
You'll see.


Ok first up.
The Golden Rose.
This was bought way before I imposed the low buy.
So I'm not counting these in! LOL!
#37 and #224


I think these 2 are from a different line,
Magic Color Nail lacquer in #103 and #63

In Dec, Overall Beauty had some promo going on,
and hence I placed my first Overall Beauty order for these:


Balboa Beach Bunny,
Hermosa Surfer Girl,
Fairy Blood
(Yeah, I did say I was in the mood for red recently didn't I)


Cult Nails Let Me Fly,
and Ozotic Mish Mash #533

I've been lusting after the new Ozotic Mish Mash!
Sigh. But they are a little pricey,
so I'm just going to take my time to obtain these.

Then Llarowe got the Lynnderellas in,
so I got,


Very Pretty Vampire,
Lucky Numbers


Thank Blue,
Attitude Adjust-Mint


Snow Angel
and the Glitter Tamer.

Glitter Tamer has been super awesome!
I've used it twice already on hungry glitter polishes with great results!
LOVE!

Then I had a swap with Michy of the blog Wacky Original.
She emailed me to say she sent a huge box over,
but it was a "Oh My Holy Cow!" moment when I got the parcel.
She sent 58 freaking awesome bottles!
58!

I tell you,
when that box landed on my table,
I was stunned.
Then my good friend and colleague came over
and she was stunned too.
SO much so she organised them and took a group shot.
I haven't gotten that pic from her yet,
but here are the 58 awesome bottles


11 mini bottles from Sally Girl

These don't have names,
so its just the pictures


These are my first bottles from Sally Girl
and I have to say,
the glitters look awesome!


And in my friend's words,
the bottles are "just too cute and to die for!"
The last one in the pic above is a mini bottle of China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

I already have the normal sized bottle of Ruby Pumps though.
so I'm thinking of gifting this one to someone who would love it too.


Nicole by OPI Glitters for Holiday 2011:
My Sleigh's in the Shop,
Orna-ment for Each Other


Glitter in my Stocking,
Snow-man of my Dreams


Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors:
It's all about the Glam,
Kendall on the Katwalk


Scherer Chameleon in Blue Sky,
10 Professional Nail Lacquer in Starstruck


FingerPaints Merry & Bright 2011 Holiday Collection:
Drummer Boy,
Winter Sky,
and Comet's Collar


Nina Ultra Pro in:
Purple-Xing,
and Glamrock

I've been lusting over Purple-Xing for the longest time!
Never thought I'll get it!


A 5 pack nail polish from Hard Candy


Wet n Wild Wild Shine in:
5,4,3,2,1
and Whose Lips are These?

Heh. That name seriously cracked me and my friend up.

City Color in:
Dark Green and Dark Blue.

Yeah. How original.

These are also my first City Colors.


Revlon Blue Mosaic and Starry Pink

Both have been major lemmings too!


Revlon Top Speed in:
Decadent,
Glitz & Glam


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Thinking of Blue,
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Distressed Denim


Icing Witch's Brew and Epic Winning

Yay! Epic Winning! Another lemming down!


Icing Electric Emerald
A no name Claire's polish.

I love the cap! Amazing bling!


Confetti in Tinsel, Sugar Plums and Green with Envy


Pure Ice in Oh Baby!, Strapless and Vineyard


The Sally Hansen Gem Crush collection in:
Glitz Gal,
Bling-tastic


Showgirl Chic,
Big Money


Lady Luck,
Cha-Ching!


Be-Jeweled,
and Razzle Dazzler.

Phew! That's it!
Now you know why I need the low-buy?
Heh. At least till the OPI Holland Collection.
And maybe the new Essies...

Argh! I need to purge!

8 comments:

Astrella said...

Purge Lynnderella! *I wish* :P

Nice nail mail. You need to buy IKEA helmer and put it in your office :)

ladyboss said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!! no wonder you have to impose low buy on yourself :)

Berry T said...

Astrella, ladyboss,
Yeah! It's awesome and I'm definitely running outta space! I need new storage, a low buy and a purge simultaneously!

chocaddict said...

Oh man! the Linderellas?! the glittery Revlons?! the awesome drugstore np?! how did you just not faint at the sight of this? ^_^
super awesome!!
enjoy your new goodies (can't wait to see your pics of those ;))

Berry T said...

LoL! I didn't faint but I sure as hell was speechless! For a good 5 minutes or more! Paralyzed too!

Nicole said...

OMG this is insaneeee!! I'd have died unwrapping. Died from extreme joy! Anyway, it's always nice to see a fellow Singaporean nail blogger!!

Pauline said...

That's one beautiful mess you got there! & Can't wait to see you wear the Lynnderella's!

Berry T said...

Nicole,
*waves madly* hello there!! Yes it's always great to see a fellow S'porean blogger!

Pauline,
I'm planning to do the Lynnderells in Feb. So stay tuned k!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB