Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The First Tape Mani of 2012

Originally I had wanted to show you guys another one of the Tony Moly Galaxy glitters.
However, the day I put on the polish marked the start of a few days of rain.
Hence all I could get of the polish was this one single shot taken while I was alone in the lift.


Tony Moly GT02 Earth.
2 coats + 1 coat Lynnderella Glitter Tamer + 1 coat SV

I know the mani probably looks a little bumpy in my picture,
but trust me.
Glitter Tamer works wonders.
I'm in love with it!

Anyway, GT02 Earth chipped after my dance class,
but I'm sure you can understand why I was reluctant to change the mani.
Instead I grabbed another bottle for a funky french


Polishes used:
L.A Girls Metallic Silver,
and GT02 Earth.


And decided to go for a tape mani.
My very first one for 2012!








Pretty pleased myself with this mani =)

8 comments:

Laura said...

It looks so nice and neat! You did a really good job. :)

♥beauxs mom said...

its super cute! and i love that your pics areon the lift.

Berry T said...

Thank you Laura!

Berry T said...

beauxs mom,
It was just too sparkly in the lift! I knew I had to get that shot!

Astrella said...

It's gorgeous :)
Great job berry!

Berry T said...

Thank you Astrella!

thepolishwell said...

Love your tape mani! Great colors and really funky! :)

Berry T said...

Thank you thepolishwell!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB