Monday, January 9, 2012

Essie New Year's Eve: Sexy Divide


Another repromote from Essie 2011 New Year's Eve collection:
Sexy Divide

As with Steel-ing the Scene,
I already owned the mini bottle of this much earlier.


2 coats + 1 coat SV


Again, I apologise for the half past six clean-up here.
Again, I did the mani just before I ran out of the house.


Ok, Sexy Divide is pretty.
Purple with pink and blue shimmer.


But I think there's been quite a lot of good shades released recently,
so I'm actually not too impressed with this one.







Last pic is an indoor shot.


Nevermind.
Another one for the purge.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww...I like this shade! But, I am always attracted to purples, so I may be biased!

Berry T said...

Heh. I like purples too but I've got too many polishes now and I need to de-stash quite badly!!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB