Sunday, January 15, 2012

Essie Bring on the Bling: School of Hard Rocks

I only got 2 polishes from Essie's Bring on the Bling collection.
You guys have already seen Bobbing for Baubles,


this one here is School of Hard Rocks


2 coats + 1 coat SV


Essie has been coming up with some pretty decent colours recently.


School of Hard Rocks is another one which I love.


Greyed out moss-green.
Subtle and still edgy.


No issues with application either.
Another bonus!



Last one is the indoor picture.


Kinda makes me wonder if I should be getting the others in this collection too.

3 comments:

Astrella said...

Oh, it looks lighter than what I've imagined. I think I'm going to skip this :P

Berry T said...

Heh. I guess I both enable and disable! LoL!

Astrella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB