Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Essie Bring on the Bling: Bobbing for Baubles


Essie Bobbing for Baubles


3 coats + 1 coat SV


Bobbing the Baubles is ok in 2 coats.
I wanted to layer something over it,
but haven't made up my mind.


So I did 2 coats sans the quick-dry TC
and went to bed.
Woke up with sheet marks which I didn't want to show you guys,
hence the 3rd coat.


I really love this polish.
It's an awesome dusty deep blue/teal.
Pretty as a mani,
gorgeous for pedi
and it makes a really good base for layering.


I've already worn this polish at least 4 or 5 times since I got it.


Since Chanel Blue Rebel and this Essie,
I've been mesmerized by deep dark blues.
I'm now wondering if I should get my hands on OPI Ski Till We Drop.
Are they different enough to justify getting another bottle?

2 comments:

The Polish Hoochie said...

I recently just got this and I'm excited to try it now! It's gorgeous on you.

Berry T said...

You should try it as a base fir layering too! The results are really pretty! I've done ChG Tinsel Town, Lippmann Across the Universe, Essence Glisten Up! They're all pretty awesome combos!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB