Monday, January 30, 2012

China Glaze Let it Snow: Tinsel Town


The last one in the China Glaze Let it Snow collection:
Tinsel Town


3 coats, no TC


This one was just a quick swatch,
so I didn't really bother with TC or cleanup.


Another winner from China Glaze.
Love how super blingy this one is even without TC


However, like Twinkle Lights,
I think I'll rather wear this one for a glitter gradient.


I think I'm kinda glittered out for now.
There's been a hell lot of glitters being released recently.
So much so now I find myself wanting to reach for cremes.



Last 2 are indoor pictures.


4 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

so sparkly i love it.

xnosugaraddedx said...

I never really paid much attention to this collection but ur swatch is awesome! Now im finding myself wanting this polish. Thanks for the awesome swatch! :D

Jill said...

I regret not buying this! Ironically I'm wearing Funky Fingers- Tinsel Town at the moment. That's funny they have the same name but look nothing alike.

Berry T said...

Thank you beauxs mom!

xnosugaraddedx,
You're most welcome! You really should check out this collection, it's got some pretty awesome polishes ;)

Jill,
I had to google the Funky Fingers one and I think that one looks awesome too! NOW I'm thinking of getting that one! LoL!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB