Sunday, January 22, 2012

China Glaze Let it Snow: Ring in the Red


I've been saving this one for today:
China Glaze Ring in the Red


1 coat Ring in the Red over 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia.
White rose nail sticker for accent.
1 coat SV


It's the eve of the Lunar Chinese New Year (CNY),
so I really wanted a red manicure.


And I didn't want anything too complicated either,


because I usually have quite a bit to do,
since I've to help with the CNY preparations;
helping to prepare the reunion dinner,
last minutes cleaning up, etc.





This next shot is taken in the lift.
Heh. It's my new place to take nail pictures!
LoL!


Last 2 are indoor shots.


3 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Absolutely beautiful red :)
I also love the flower too on your accent nail!

Berry T said...

Thank you!

CRZCproject said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB