Thursday, January 19, 2012

China Glaze Let it Snow: Glittering Garland

I need to hurry up in my swatching.
I realise I still have quite a bit to go,
and there are a couple of nail art ideas that I really want to attempt.
Gah! Time!
I need you!


Next up from the China Glaze Let it Snow collection:
Glittering Garland


2 coats + 1 coat SV


I know this one has been compared quite a bit to Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe.
In fact,
its been said that the Orly is more blue-toned,
while Glittering Garland is has more yellow in it.


But do you know which other polish came to mind as well?
Elianto Racing Green


Interestingly, I thought of Racing Green first,
before Meet Me Under the Mistletoe


I'll have to compare all 3 soon.


It would definitely help in my de-stashing process.

4 comments:

Astrella said...

Hmm, I think Glittering Garland and Racing Green is not similar at all. Racing green has more blue in it. Lol, still waiting for those Lynnderellas to be swatched. Btw, Do Lynns smells toxic? (Like Elianto/Kleancolor/essence). I want to buy Lynns but I'm afraid of the smell (I have eye itchiness if I smell those polishes)

Berry T said...

Astrella,
Heh. I'm planning to do those Lynnderellas in Feb. They don't smell as bad as kleancolors for sure. Except the Glitter Tamer. You probably wanna stay far far away from that one though!

lilacsrip said...

Please do compare all three! I've been wondering how close Glittering Garland is to Racing Green!

Impoverished by Polish said...

There are a few comparison of GG and MMUtM out there, I know Polish Obsessed did one. I'm drawn to jellies and greens so I also own both!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB