Sunday, January 1, 2012

China Glaze Let it Snow: Blue Year's Eve


HAPPY 2012 Everyone!
I hope you all had a great time ushering in the new year!


I thought this would be the most apt polish to wear for New Year's Eve.
China Glaze Blue Year's Eve,
from the Let it Snow collection.

3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC


I apologise for the lack of clean-up here.
I was rushing this mani along,
and did it just 15 minutes before I had to run outta the house.


Nevertheless, I don't think the lack of clean-up would distract you from the beauty of this polish.


Gorgeous glass-flecked blue/turquoise polish


Personally I think China Glaze does one of the best glass-flecked polishes.
I'm always looking forward to their glass-flecked ones.


This picture is taken indoors.

The last 3 pictures were shot while in the cab.



3 comments:

Laura said...

I love this one, it has the most beautiful finish!

Astrella said...

Happy new years Berry! Oh this one is beautiful, is this similar to China Glaze Drinkin My Blues Away?

Berry T said...

ITA Laura! I wish China Glaze could give us polishes like this in all colors of the rainbow!

Astrella,
I don't have ChG Drinkin' my Blues Away so I can't answer that question. That one has been on my wishlist for a long time :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB