Friday, January 20, 2012

Brand Feature of the Month: Misa Bo-Jangles

Next one to head into the purge pile:


Misa Bo-Jangles


3 coats + 1 coat SV


Previously, I had already wanted to purge this,
but held back because I was always afraid that I'll regret doing it.


I'm quite determined to do so this time though.


Because I never even once reached for it since the first time I swatched it.


And I hate the way it looks on me.


Next 2 pictures were taken in the office under florescent lights


It's a pretty pink-orange/copper duochrome,
but I just can't agree with it.


Last picture was shot in a taxi (as usual).


Do you guys ever have polishes that you don't really like,
but would be too afraid to purge?

4 comments:

Simona said...

Have you tried any layering with this one? I kinda see it becoming very rich on a dark base. I would definitely not purge it!

All Things Shiny said...

I agree with Simona I would def try putting it over some darker colours. Dark blue maybe? Or even a dark pink? Could look good :)

Berry T said...

Simona, All Things Shiny,
LoL. Yes, I've done it over a dark base actually, but still don't really like it. I think I'm biased against it! LoL. Plus, I really really need to destash, so I have to be ruthless!

lilacsrip said...

Yes this problem applies to my three my pinks! They look pretty in online swatches, but when on my nails, I find it so weird looking! I keep telling myself, if I purge them, I won't have any pinks in my stash!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB