Friday, January 6, 2012

BFTP: OPI I'm Wishing for Red 2009: Meet and Jingle

The next Blast from the Past collection that I'm going to feature,
is the mini set from OPI's 2009 Holiday Wishes collection.
This mini set is called I'm Wishing for Red,
and (you guessed it!) it comprises of 4 red polishes from that collection.

The only reason why I got my hands on this set,
was because I regretted not getting Smitten with Mittens when it was readily available.
By the time I got around to lusting it,
Smitten with Mittens had become HTF
and went on ebay for ridiculous prices.

My only option was to get this set,
since it contained a mini bottle of Smitten with Mittens.

Well, better a mini bottle than none right?

And since the Chinese Lunar New Year is just coming up at the end of this month,
I really wanted to do some red manis.
Plus I'm kinda into red polishes recently.
Nothing more apt than a mini set that says
"I'm Wishing for Red".

Anyway, I'll save Smittens with Mittens for a later date.
Instead, I have for you today:
Meet and Jingle.


2 coats + 1 coat SV


Actually I think this one is the most boring of the 4 polishes featured.
Nothing too extreme about the polish formula.


Even though I'm into reds now,
this is still boring to me.


Ok,
I ain't gonna say much more.
Just check out the pictures k




3 comments:

Miss Blue said...

This is a pretty red! I'm looking forward to seeing Smitten with Mittens! :)

♥beauxs mom said...

very pretty.

Berry T said...

Miss Blue,
Stay tuned!

beauxs mom,
Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB