Friday, December 2, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Amanda of the blog Amandalandish
Thank you Amanda for the amazing compliment!
*blushes*

So I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself,
and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

Here goes:

1) I have a constant battle with my weight.
My friends no longer bother when I say I need to watch what I eat.
They'll still pass along their french fries.

2) Apart from being a coffee and Coke addict,
I also love a good pot of Earl Grey.
There was once I went back to office from Starbucks
with a cup of Mocha and a cup of Earl Grey latte
because I couldn't decide which craving to satisfy.

3) I love glitter so much,
I'm actually bought a pair of Pleaser 6-inch dance heels that's glitter filled.

Doesn't this look awesome?
And yup.
I pole dance in those heels =)

4) I'm currently considering whether I should take up driving.
I fear that I will be reckless on the roads.

5) I adopted a hamster about 3 weeks ago and named it Baileys.
It was attacked by 4 other hamsters and is now crippled in a leg.
The pet shop gave it to me free since no one else would take care of it otherwise.


This is Baileys =)



He's now recovering from a lung infection.
My heart also stopped when I first saw him wheezing and shaking.
He was also barely eating.
But he's now much better and hopefully well on the road to recovery


Baileys says hi!

6) I used to have 3 hamsters before Baileys.
They were called Whiskey, Vodka and Gin.
Heh. I'll probably name the next one Scotch.

7) I also adopted a fish and my colleagues named it Leslie.
It was also attacked by other fishes in an aquarium,
and lost its tail and fins.
Leslie wasn't able to recover from its injuries
and passed away since.

This is the only picture I have of Leslie.

My colleagues have since named me the foster mother of all pets disabled.
And they absolutely adore Baileys.

As for part 2,
here are the blogs that I would love to nominate:

1) Let Them Have Polish
2) The Nailasaurus
3) The TraceFace Philes
4) Box of Polish
5) Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup
6) Emerald Sparkled
7) Bottles and Bottles of Polish
8) Nailside
9) Dizzy Nails
10) Fashion Polish
11) My Simple Little Pleasures
12) Copy That, Copy Cat
13) Polish Art Addiction
14) Lucy's Stash
15) Another Bottle of Polish

All right,
That's it for today!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, Baileys is adorable! It's great that you took him in, and Leslie too, even if he didn't make it. :(

Berry T said...

He really is cute ain't he! I was so taken in by him at the pet shop and just couldn't bear to leave him there unwanted. And I am so glad. He's just such a joy to have.

Sarah said...

Congrats on your award, and your hamster is so cute! :)

Berry T said...

Thank you Sarah

Anonymous said...

Poor little hamster.

Lauren said...

Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination! XOXO Baileys is so cute I can hardly stand it! You make me want to get one. ;)

Berry T said...

He's recovering well =)

Berry T said...

Lauren,
You're most welcome! I think you totally deserve it! And hahaha. You're not the nice one who has mentioned that you want a hamster too after seeing Baileys =)

Cris at Let them have Polish! said...

Thank you so much!!! I suck at doing these tags but I wanted to let you know I got your comment and to Thank you <3333!

Berry T said...

Cris,
You are most welcome! =)

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

Thanks for the nomination - Baileys is adorable!

Jane said...

Thanks for the award, girl! ^^ And so sweet of you to take care of Baileys (and Leslie!) :)

Berry T said...

ABOP, Jane,
You're most welcome!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB