Friday, December 23, 2011

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Sorry guys about the lack of posts this week.
It's been a horridly busy week at work,
plus it's been grey skies and heavy downpours.
No chance for me to get any pictures taken.
And the one time the sun came shining through?
I didn't realise that my camera battery was flat till it was too late.


Finally this morning,
we had some sun.
Like for maybe 10 minutes?!
So here I have for you,
Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe


4 coats + TC


Ok. This gorgeous polish doesn't need 4 coats really.
It's just that I had to refresh the mani
because I really wanted to get pictures of this beauty.


I can understand why this one is so loved on the NB


Awesome blue - green - teal colour shifts
I think this finish is called glass-flecked? Yes?


Can't believe I waited for so long to put this one on!


Last 2 pictures are indoor ones.



4 comments:

Kayleigh said...

The colour is absolutely stunning!!! What a nice Christmas polish. Speaking of which, ~wishing you a very wonderful Christmas!!!~

Berry T said...

Merry Christmas Kayleigh!

nicnacksnails said...

Such a gorgeous green glitter!

Berry T said...

ITA! This one is really really beautiful! You have to get it if you haven't!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB