Sunday, December 25, 2011

Nubar Jeans Collection: Dark Wash Jeans

So while waiting in vain for the sun today
(its raining again)
to get pictures of Nubar Boyfriend Jeans,


I remembered that I still have pictures of Dark Wash Jeans somewhere.


2 coats + 1 coat TC


Accent nail done with nail art stickers.
Sorta my first Christmas nail art for this year!


I only did 2 Christmas nail art so far.
The other one was a Essie Bobbing for Baubles sponged with ChG Tinsel Town mani.
Unfortunately I have no pictures of that one.
Blame it on the weather.
The mani chipped before the sun could come around.
Boo.


My Boyfriend Jeans mani isn't holding up too well either now.


So I might just do another Christmas sponging mani tonight.
And hope for the best again tomorrow.
I miss the sun.



Ah! And before I forget =)
Merry Christmas folks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice dark blue, I like it! Only blue I have right now is Russian Navy. I will have to google this one :)

Berry T said...

Ooohh. Russian Navy is pretty too!

Astrella said...

Merry Xmas Berry! I'm still contemplating whether I should get the Nubar Jeans collection or Chanel Jeans collection. :(

Berry T said...

Merry Christmas Astrella!
Heh. If you have the cash, then splurge on the Chanels. Seriously, you might just beat yourself up when ebay jacks those darn prices up. Otherwise, with the exception of Dark Wash Jeans, the Nubars are pretty good dupes and for less than the price of 1 damn Chanel.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB