Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nail Mail again! & the most AWESOME X'mas pressie this year!

Ok. I did say I hauled a shit load of polishes right.
Here's Part 3 of December's haulage.
And erm... I'm still pending a parcel from Llarowe and another from Overall Beauty.
So there's a part 4 still...

So anyway, this was a purge sale that morphed into a CP (Yeah!):

The Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe set.
And she labelled all the polishes too!
That was a really nice and sweet touch!
Totally appreciative!



I'll just leave you to read the names of the polishes k!




Last one is Beyond the Mistletoe and Holiday Splendor
Sorry! Camera battery was running flat,
and in the hurry to get the pictures,
I think I forgot to snap the names for these last two bottles.


China Glaze Mrs Claus,
and the TC that came along with the Color Club set.
I'm not too sure if this one is quick dry though.
Anyone care to share pls?

Then Rescue Beauty Lounge had their Bring it Back pre-order.
And this time round,
I didn't want to miss out on getting the last 2 Tudors,
So I got:



Moxie & Locavore

Kinda wondering now if I would regret Moxie.
It looked a little like OPI Fireflies and Megawatt!
Both of which I haven't really gotten down to proper single swatches,
because I don't really like how they look on me.

Well. I guess, there is always the option to eventually purge it



Jane & Catherine H


Then my boss/colleague/friend came back from her vacation in Japan,
and bought me the most awesome X'mas present I have ever received this year!


Ever heard of the brand Addiction?
I've totally coveted and lusted and lemmed for their stuff!
Eye shadows, lippies and of course, nail polish!


And my boss/colleague/friend came back with their fall collection:
The Aurora Collection,
which consists of:


#013 Fall in Love
(OoooOooh... Yeah baby! In love with that sparkle!)


#014 Misty Rain


and the most AMAZING #015 Jewel Beetle.

And you know what?!
I did ask her to help me keep an eye out for this set,
but I was prepared to pay for it,
because I calculated and it cost close to SGD$30 a bottle.

But my boss/colleague/friend didn't want to accept
and instead said it was my X'mas present.
Awwww....
I was just astounded, stunned, appreciative and all that!
Gobsmacked!

I did say that I love where I work right?
I can say that again?
I love my colleagues/friends.
I love where I work
*biggie grin*

2 comments:

Astrella said...

Whoa, those polishes from Japan (Addiction) looks interesting! (espc the Jewel Beetle)! Have fun with these beauties :)

Berry T said...

I've been lusting after them since I saw a swatch of jewel beetle. I'll definitely treasure these since it's such a precious gift from my friend

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB