Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jeans War: Chanel Blue Boy vs Nubar Boyfriend Jeans

Here's the promised comparisons:


Chanel Blue Boy vs


Nubar Boyfriend Jeans


Pinky + Middle fingers = Chanel Blue Boy
Ring + Index fingers = Nubar Boyfriend Jeans


3 coats each + 1 coat TC


Actually both polishes can be opaque in 2 coats.
However, because of the BC I'm using,
there were some drag spots.
Hence the 3rd coat to even things out.


To be honest,
if I wasn't painting my own nails,
I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in tones between the 2 polishes.


Formula wise,
that's a different story.


The Nubar went on a hell lot easier and smoother.
Plus I prefer the Nubar brush.


Sigh.
I regret getting the Chanels now.

6 comments:

emmajoy said...

I love the colour of Blue Boy, but I put it on at night and it chipped by morning. The Nubar wore so much better. And yes, I like the Nubar brush much better too. Sigh. Damn Chanel.

Berry T said...

Heh. I guess I'm not the only one who has Chanel regret ;)

hermetic said...

Ah, that's too bad, such a shame that Chanel is not consistent with it's price

Berry T said...

This! I totally agree with this! If I'm to pay a premium price, I would expect an excellent polish! Gah! Damn Chanel!

Fingers said...

I am so glad I didn't pay for those Chanel! I refused to pay $29!! And their formula really isn't all that great!

Berry T said...

Gd for you! I think you can get all 3 Nubars for the price of 1 Chanel! Argh! *heads desk*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB