Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disney Villians Nail Polish #53

Priscilla had wanted to know if this one's good =)


Rip off from MAC and Disney,
it's even labelled Disney Villians Nail Polish.
This one is #53.


Side view to show the polish.


And here is the mani.


3 coats + 1 coat TC


And would you believe it if I told you this was taken on Day 4?


It seriously wears well.
I even helped my mum out with some heavy chores at home on Day 3.
And the mani still held.


And I love the purple!
There's some depth to the colour,
such that it has that lit from within look.
Seriously pretty.


The reason I had this mani on for so long,
was because it's been raining everyday for the past few days.
So I have no chance to get decent shots at all.


But I didn't mind having such a pretty colour.
Plus it gave me a chance to test how well the polish can wear.


Well. It's a rip off.
But at SGD$2.90,
it sure is value for money!


If you're interested,
head to your nearest Watsons,
and check out their clearance bins.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thanks for this post! Glad to know that it wears well for the price! (: Now I'm tempted to get one to try!

Berry T said...

You're most welcome! I'm tempted myself yto go back n see what other colours there is ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB