Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Mani


Been thinking about using these 2 polishes together for a festive mani:
China Glaze Twinkle Lights & Ring in the Red.

Thank goodness the sun co-operated this round.


4 coats of Ring in the Red.
Sponged on Twinkle Lights at the base.
Snow Flake stickers on ring finger for accent.

This was my second attempt at sponging!
I quite like it!
I wouldn't have been able to achieve a base glitter gradient otherwise.


I really like this!
Only problem was there were major chips half a day later.
I think 4 coats of the glitter might have been too thick.


The next time I swatch Ring in the Red,
I'm going to do it over another red.


See how glowy and sparkly?
I kept staring at my nails the entire time!
Heh. And while shopping,
I caught a couple of ladies staring at them too =P


Last one is taken inside a cab.

4 comments:

Freshie said...

I haven't sponged at the bottom, this is beautiful!

Berry T said...

Thank you Freshie! :)

Nailderella said...

pretty!

Berry T said...

Thank you Nailderella!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB